Wednesday 19 October 2011

NYX vs MAC / Haul from Hautelook

NYX eye shadow: Violetta
Nyx Blush: Mocha

Asalamu-alaikum Ladies

I just wanted to share my thoughts with you about NYX cosmetics.  I always heard about NYX but never bothered to buy them as i thought they were cheap in cost, so how can they be good in quality?  Recently when Hautelook had an amazing sale on NYX I decided to take advantage of this sale (and I am glad i did). I got my order from Hautelook last week and I was very pleased with the eye shadows and blushes.  They are highly pigmented to deliver intense color and they are not powdery at all.  They are easy to blend and are long lasting. I think the only difference between MAC and NYX is they are way cheaper in COST :)

With the popularity of this dynamic colour cosmetic line and outstanding prices, NYX is becoming one of the most up and coming cosmetic lines in North America.  In Canada you can find NYX at Rexall Pharmacy or purchase them online.

I would also like to get your opinion.  How would you compare them? Do you think they are somewhat similar or totally different? Which one would you purchase?  Feel free to share :)
Would I purchase NYX products again? YES :)
MAC single eye shadow: $18
NYX single eye shadow: $6.99
NYX @ hautelook - $3 
NYX Trio - $10.99 each
NYX Trio @ hautelook - $4.83

NYX Blush - $9.99
3 NYX Blushes @ hautelook - $11
The following items are ordered from Hautelook :)

LAKE MOSS
SHIMMER/PEACH/COPPER


No comments:

Post a Comment